Election 2009 BookMark

Share/Save/Bookmark

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Election 2009 | Sanjay Dutt Say Congress Minister threatened Him

Sanjay Dutt

Sanjay Dutt the Man with Golden Heart, because of his Innocent Nature Every one takes undue advantage of him.

Actor turned Politician, Our Sanju Babaa says Congress Minister threatened Him if he did not join that party.

A day after the Supreme Court disallowed him from contesting elections because of his conviction in a criminal case.

In an interview to television channel NDTV, Dutt said he had tapes of the conversation he had with the minister who threatened him that court cases would go against him if he did not join the Congress.

Refusing to identify the minister, Dutt said: 'I did a sting operation on the minister.'

He added that he 'wore a taping device to expose the minister'.

Dutt was given a ticket by the Samajwadi Party to contest the Lok Sabha election from Lucknow

Dutt told to the channel that he did a sting operation against a union minister. I did the sting operation to expose the bias of the minister. The minister told me (the) verdict would go against me if I contested for
Samajwadi Party.

2 comments:

  1. Nice content, thoughts and presentation. I have just voted for your blog in blogger choice wards. I hope you will vote for my blog also.

    http://tinyurl.com/cvp44l

    Visit, comment and follow my blog also please.
    http://businessvartha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharad Pawar is future Prime minister of India

    ReplyDelete